River Run Self-Catering Cottage
Privacy, peace and solitude
This 94sqm cabin has recently been converted into a country chic cottage suitable for couples and families wanting a quiet getaway with only the sounds of the river flowing past. It is situated a kilometre from Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse – near to Richard and Mouse’s house.
Having its own private access allows guests to enjoy privacy, peace and solitude. The views are spectacular, looking directly onto the river with the soaring mountain rising above. It is surrounded by the World Heritage Site – the Highmoor section of the Giant’s Castle Nature Reserve.
Please note that this unit and is totally separate from the hotel and its facilities. Guests are responsible for their own catering although they are welcome to book for meals at the hotel should there be space (no children at the Farmhouse under 12).
|River Run Cottage|
|R3000.00||Double Occupancy||Per Night|
|R500.00||Per Child||Per Night|
R1 000 security deposit – refundable
- No children under the age of 12 years (except for River Run Self-catering)
- Smoking – No smoking inside buildings
- Book In Times – In 2 pm, Out 10.30 am
- Lunch / Picnic – by prior arrangement ONLY
- Payment – 50% deposit on booking and balance 30 days before guest’s arrival. Please note that if payment regulations are not adhered to – agents will be liable for the pay rate at time of payment, note should there be a change;
- For River Run Self-catering – R1,000.00 security deposit (refundable) is required, and Full payment to secure your booking
- Please note we do not run accounts. All payments are either by direct deposit or credit card
- Own transport is recommended
- TOMSA levy not applicable and Single Rate not applicable
- Less than 7 days prior forfeit the full deposit
- 08 – 14 days prior forfeit 75% of the deposit
- 15 – 21 days prior forfeit 50% of the deposit
- 22 – 28 days prior forfeit 25% of the deposit
Any refunds on the deposits are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-let the room.