The Italian Room - surrounded by Leonardo da Vinci prints
Set in the original section of the hotel this spacious room with its soft lace elements has an extra lounge and change area. It is close to the main hotel buildings and looks out onto the trout-filled dam and tree-lined garden.
The Postcard Room - notes from travels abroad
Set in the original homestead but having a private entrance this room looks onto the beautiful Linden tree with the view of the mountain in the background. It has its own veranda and fireplace which is perfect for afternoon reading and relaxing.
The Herb Garden Room - surrounded by fresh garden herbs
This room was our kitchen in the main homestead. It is now a large, very private room with lounge area and additional seating with views over the herb garden. It is set slightly away from the other rooms and has its own fireplace with a glass of welcome sherry.
|Luxury Suites||01 Mar 2023 - 29 Feb 2204|
|R2795.00||Per Person||Per Night|
Dinner, bed and breakfast inclusive
- No children under the age of 12 years (except for River Run Self-catering)
- Smoking – No smoking inside buildings
- Book In Times – In 2 pm, Out 10.30 am
- Lunch / Picnic – by prior arrangement ONLY
- Payment – 50% deposit on booking and balance 30 days before guest’s arrival. Please note that if payment regulations are not adhered to – agents will be liable for the pay rate at time of payment, note should there be a change;
- For River Run Self-catering – R1,000.00 security deposit (refundable) is required, and Full payment to secure your booking
- Please note we do not run accounts. All payments are either by direct deposit or credit card
- Own transport is recommended
- TOMSA levy not applicable and Single Rate not applicable
- Less than 7 days prior forfeit the full deposit
- 08 – 14 days prior forfeit 75% of the deposit
- 15 – 21 days prior forfeit 50% of the deposit
- 22 – 28 days prior forfeit 25% of the deposit
Any refunds on the deposits are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-let the room.
Share This Page